A four-day weekend comparisons between three huge grossers – Bodyguard, Agneepath and Ra One.
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3||Day 4||4 Day Weekend Total|
|Bodyguard||21.25 crores||17.25 crores||13.25 crores||14.75 crores||65.5 crores|
|Agneepath||21.75 crores||10.92 crores||12.62 crores||17 crores||62.29 crores|
|Ra One||14.63 crores||22.80 crores||15.50 crores||14.25 crores||67.18 crores|
Note: Ra One collections are for the Hindi version only.
- Sunday only comparison: Bodyguard – 18.75 crores, Agneepath – 17 crores, Ra One – 14 crores
- Agneepath holds the record for the biggest opening day.
- Both Agneepath and Ra One had two record-breaking holidays, but both films declined significantly on working days.
- Bodyguard remained consistent throughout, even on it’s first Sunday. Agneepath picked up significantly but Ra One collections, surprisingly, dropped on Sunday.
- Ra One released on maximum number of prints, followed by Agneepath and Bodyguard.
- Bodyguard had the maximum number of shows at multiplexes due to it’s runtime. Agneepath had the least number of shows (lesser than Ra One), again due to it’s almost 3 hour long runtime.
- Agneepath record opening day and weekend collections, has re-established Hrithik Roshan as one of the most bankable stars in the country.