Best Khan in Bollywood
We had a poll recently on our Facebook page – the question was ‘Who is your favorite Khan’ and the response was huge! We received more than 6500 votes. Below are the results!
- Number 5 – Saif Ali Khan (53 votes) – We started the poll with the Top 5 Khan’s and quite surprisingly, Saif Ali Khan got the least number of votes – 53 to be precise. Saif had no movie release in 2010 and his only release in 2011 - Aarakshan – didn’t do too well at the box-office. Has his popularity decreased in the last few years? We wonder.
- Number 4 – Imran Khan (137 votes) – Riding high on the success of Delhi Belly and Mere Brother Ki Dulhan, Imran’s fan-following has increased quite significantly over the years. While not as popular as his contemporary Ranbir Kapoor, this Khan can guarantee a decent initial. Could he be the next big superstar?
- Number 3 - Aamir Khan (1,634 votes) – His last major release was 3 Idiots in 2009 and since then apart from appearing in an art film (Dhobi Ghat) and a special song appearance in Delhi Belly, Aamir has been missing from action. He has some of the best films to his credit and the last decade, Aamir has hardly put a foot wrong. But when it comes down to sheer craze and fan-worship, he is probably a notch under the other two!
- Number 2 - (2,191 votes) – The only reason this Khan is down at No 2 is probably due to the fact that the majority of Facebook users are from overseas and Urban cities in India. Because, Salman’s popularity amongst the masses is unprecedented. Not without reason do they call him the Rajnikanth of the Hindi film industry!
- Number 1 - (2,452 votes) – He may not be the box-office Baadshah that he once was, but Shahrukh Khan remains the most popular face in the industry. The mere presence of SRK creates mass-hysteria and it doesn’t really matter if it’s Mumbai, Toronto, New York or London!