Ken Ghosh’s Chance Pe Dance, Shahid Kapoor’s first release after Kaminey releases this weekend and the hype, curiosity around the film is strangely missing.
Having said that, Shahid, over the years has built a strong fan-base, consisting mainly of young girls and family audiences, who religiously watch his films.
The movie also stars Genelia D’Souza who wowed us with her freshness, cuteness and expressions with a refreshing performance in Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na.
With the lead stars commanding a decent youth appeal, the movie is expected to open to a good response.
The box office opening of Chance Pe Dance is hard to predict, as 3 Idiots is still holding firm on most screens. Here’s our prediction anyway, tell us what you think in the comments section below.
- Opening Weekend: 12 – 15 crores
- Week 1 (if good): 22 – 25 crores
- Week 1 (if okay): 20 crores
- Week 1 (if bad): 17 – 18 crores
- Lifetime Net (if good): 45 crores
- Life time net (if okay): 35 crores
- Life time net (if bad): less than 30 crores