It’s said by some people that ‘Talaash’ distributors want the exhibitors to book their film for minimum two weeks, thus blocking ‘Khiladi 786’. At the minimum, how many screens you think shall be given to ‘Khiladi 786’? – Samir Rathod
- Such talks have become as common as the ones that used to happen a few years ago around revenue sharing and then about big ticket clashes. ‘Khiladi 786’ is not suffering due to any mandate and would be getting as much screens, both in single screens as well as multiplexes, as a top Akshay Kumar film deserves and gets.
After ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’ and ‘Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola’ and ‘Peekay’, will Anushka Sharma be the top actress of Bollywood? – Pranjal Dasgupta
- Anushka Sharma is already amongst one of the top actresses in the country. However to be at the number one spot, she would have to be around and consistent for at least a couple of more years. Also, let’s not forget that by the time her next three films are released, even Katrina Kaif (Jab Tak Hai Jaan, Dhoom 3) and Kareena Kapoor (Talaash, Satyagraha, Imran Khan starrer) – top two actresses in the business today – would have seen multiple releases and (expectedly) enjoyed more box office winners.
Who is the top contender to win Best Actor award so far this year? – Joshua
- There have been quite a few good performances this year and most of the following would take home an award or two in various capacities (Best Actor – Popular, Best Actor – Critics, Best Actor – Debutant) across different functions. These are: Hrithik Roshan (Agneepath), Ranbir Kapoor (Barfi!), Shahrukh Khan (Jab Tak Hai Jaan), Paresh Rawal (OMG – Oh My God), Irrfan Khan (Paan Singh Tomar), Ayushmann Khuranna (Vicky Donor), Arjun Kapoor (Ishaqzaade), Akshay Kumar (Rowdy Rathore), Emraan Hashmi (Shanghai), Manoj Bajpayee (Gangs of Wasseypur I), Nawazuddin Siddiqui (Gangs of Wasseypur II), Arjun Rampal (Chakravyuh), Varun Dhawan (Student of the Year), Sidharth Malhotra (Student of the Year). There are more contenders ‘expected’ in Ajay Devgn (Son of Sardaar), Salman Khan (Dabangg 2), and of course Aamir Khan (Talaash).
How is the response to ‘Dabangg 2’ promo? – Kavita
- It is just an extended teaser of sorts that has been released and while the response is quite good, it is also quite clear though that both Salman Khan and Arbaaz Khan have stuck to the core of ‘Dabangg’ and haven’t played around with the template. This is a good sign for a film which is now confirmed to be a true blue sequel than just another film which merely uses the platform as a franchise. While the film is a definite winner, how big would be answered once the song promos are out.
There are so many Sunny Deol films which are ready. When would they be released? – Jignesh
- No one really knows, and that’s the sad part! At last count, two of his films – ‘I Love New York’ and ‘Mohalla Assi’ – are almost complete and ready for release. However there is no release date to them yet. There isn’t much progress on ‘Bhaiyaaji Superhit’ though ‘Singh Saheb The Great’ and ‘Ishq De Maare’ would be going on floors soon. The only film of Sunny which is definitely releasing is ‘Yamla Pagla Deewana 2’, the shooting of which is currently on.
Joginder Tuteja tweets @tutejajoginder
You can ask Joginder a question – just fill the form below.
[contact-form-7 id=”40462″ title=”Ask Joginder”]
top most contenders are ranbir kapoor for barfi and srk for jthj ………
others dont deserve!!!!!!!
Best Actor : shahrukh khan
Best Actor (critics) : Ranbir kapoor
Best Debutant : Ayushman khurana
Hrithik is the strongest contender for best actor award
Hrithik & Ranbir are top contender.srk doesn’t deserve for sure
Best actor popular SRK
Best actor Ranbir Kappor
best actor obv hrithik roshan fr agneepath, srk fans plzzz d deserving shud win , only coz srk is ur fav , he cnt win d bst actor award, jthj’s acting wasn’t any spectacular, oder contenders r ranbir fr barfi n obv aamir wud pull it off wid talaash
For me i think
Best actor popular: Srk
Best actor critics: ranbir
best actor popular hrithik or ranbir besr actor critic arjun rampal best debutant varun
Srk will win best actor. I will give a example- look the acting of srk after jiya re song in jthj is complete . U will get answer.
ranbir kapoor is so far the best choice, looking forward to aamir khan’s talaash..though he wont get any award,bt lets see it may b the best performance of d year,bt as 4 now its RANBIR KAPOOR…
Hrithik will win the Popular award for Agneepath and RK for Barfi will win critics!!
RANBIR & HRITHIK are the only deserving ones for the best actor award. maybe Aamir Khan will also be a top contender after Talaash.
i think Hrithik was excellent in Agneepath, but Ranbir was just too good in Barfi. So, Ranbir should win all the awards this year. though i would be very happy even if Hrithik wins
Hrithik should win coz in agneepath he convincly played d role of a revenger,a caring brother,a dutiful son,a lovable lover,an intense ganglord..what more shades a person needs to portray ??
Srk will win both popular & critics choice award no chance for Ranbir
Only Hrithik for Agneepath, his eyes in Agneepath shows how well he can emote, & the kind of ACTOR he is.
The most likely winners are: best actor (popular) -Hrithik or akshay or salman and
best actor(critics) -ranbir or aamir but i want paresh rawal to win atleast one award for his brilliant acting in OMG as he really deserves it!
People choice is already with Salman many more to come with lot more awards screen awards, stardust, filmfare many others as well.
SRK SRK SRK
I think people forgot Dabangg acting. . . He got al awards except film fare and iifa. . So salman can get award for Dabangg 2 . .
its none other than hrithik..the way he act it in agneepath was mind blowing..the expression on his eyes ‘s just fab…he deserve best actor in all awards shows..be it iifa, zee cine, filmfare etc…
Indicine., please give a prediction on awards like you did it in previous year..thank you..
@indicine y u included srk for best actor for jthj one of the boring movie and crap acting of srk all time diaster
Hrithik or Ranbir deserve winning.
Best Actor (Popular): Ranbir Kapoor-Barfi!
Best Actor (Critics): Aamir Khan-Talaash
Best Actor (Debut): Varun Dhawan-Student Of The Year
Akshay Kumar should win the best actor award for Rowdy Rathore. To be honest with you, RR had an average content but larger than life performance by Akshay. Only he could carry such a film and earn 132 Crore at the box office and that also without major holiday and festive season. Also Emraan Hashmi should get the popular choice award for Sanghai. He is a very talented and he is infact underrated. His star power is even bigger than that of Ranbir Kapoor. Raaz3 opened bigger than Rockstar and Barfi. FACT!!
upto now i think most deserving one is Ranbir, then Hrithik and Irfan.. srk in JTHJ is nothing special. looking forward for Aamri in Talaasah
best contender hoga son of sardar ajay dev
Definetly, hrithik going to win best actor award popular
irfan khan for critics.
ranbir also a strong contenter for critics award
but, his acting (face expression ) also copied for other film.
after seeing jthj srk not going to win any award
it is a big dissappiont for me
I think most of the SRK fans convert into Hirthik fans, they know that SRK days are over so who will compete with Salman that’s why they are start supporting Hirthik, but one thing they forget a Tiger is a Tiger and mouse can not stand in front of Tiger.
Best actor Popular- Shahrukh khan.
Best actor critics-Ranbir karoor.
Hrithik is Aginipath remake
LOL… not a single guy mentioned about Salman winning the best actor’s award.. hahaha.. Thats exactly the point we have been trying to make all these years… Salman is a great action stuntman but a pathetic actor.. and his biggest fans also the reality.. thats y no mention of him winning the award.