NOTE – Contest has been extended by a week, as quite a few had issues registering and logging in. The contest now ends on 7th March, winners will be declared on 9th.
Okay, site is all good and running smoothly now. Apologies for the downtime in the last couple of days.
Down to business and straight to the point. Here is your chance to win 5 movie DVD’s and one Nokia 5230 Touchscreen phone.
To win, here is what you need to do.
- Click here and register. Please make sure you enter all the required details – Name, Email, House / Office Address and Phone number are most important – We will contact you before shipping the prizes. Remember, after registering, we will send you an email to activate your account. If you have any trouble registering, you can get in touch with us via instant messenger (see below). Also note that WE DO NOT SHARE ANY OF YOUR INFORMATION WITH ANYONE.
- After registering, submit a short review of the new design and features, below in the comments section (on this page). Just a few words on what you like or dislike about the new site.
Prizes to be won (6 winners will be picked on 2nd March)
- One Nokia 5230 Touch Phone – Symbian 5th Edition.
- 5 DVD’s of any movie from the last 10 years (from Kaho Na Pyaar Hai to 3 Idiots) – you can pick any DVD of your choice.
We unfortunately, cannot ship the prizes overseas. But overseas readers can still participate. Winners will be randomly picked, so if one of the winners is not from India, we will pay you approx 75% of the market value of the product. For example Nokia 5230 costs Rs 8000 in India, 75% of which would be Rs 6000. We pay you 6000, simple as that. Indian readers too are free to pick the cash offer, incase you win a DVD, Rs 200 would be paid.
Terms and Conditions
- Prizes will be shipped only to the address entered while registering.
- Last date for registration would be 7th of March 2010.
- Do not try creating multiple user accounts, we have a system built to detect duplicate accounts.
- Winners will be declared on 9th of March 2010.
- If you pick cash offer, money would be transfered via paypal for overseas readers. For Indians, we could transfer to any government or private bank account.
If you have trouble registering or any other issue with the site, you could get in touch with us directly via instant messengers (see below)
- Yahoo Messenger – indicineteam at yahoo.com (11AM – 7PM IST) – If we are not around, drop us offlines, we’ll get back.
- Gtalk – email@example.com (11 AM – 7PM IST)
- Or mail us anytime – webmaster at indicine dot com
- Facebook too – Click here (submit under Just Fans section)
Thanks and Regards
Picture of Nokia 5230