Like last month, here is a list of all the Bollywood movie releases in the month of November 2009
November 6th 2009
- Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani – This Ranbir Kapoor – Katrina Kaif movie is expected to be a classic coming from Rajkumar Santoshi the director of Andaaz Apna Apna. Santoshi has promised a Laurel – Hardy kinda comedy and it would be interesting to see how he has pulled it off.
- Jail – Madhur Bhandarkar movies are always looked forward to. They are hard hitting and extremely intriguing. Jail featuring Neil Nitin Mukesh and Mugdha Godse is expected to win over both critics and audiences.
November 13th 2009
- Aao Wish Karein – Another fantasy film, which we hope fares better than last weeks release Aladin. Aao Wish Karein has rumored real life couple Aftab Shivdasani and the beautiful Aamna Sheriff, who after a successful television career hopes to make it big in Bollywood. The movie is produced by Aftab himself.
- Marega Salaa – Not much is known of this Jimmy Shregill, Kim Sharma, Hrishita Bhatt starrer. But from the title, it should be an out an out action flick. Should do well on single screens.
- Tum Mile – By far the biggest film of the week, the music of Tum Mile is a rage amongst youngsters. With Emraan Hashmi and Soha Ali Khan as the lead pair, it will be the first choice for the weekend.
November 20th 2009
- Kurbaan – Kurbaan was supposed to release on 27th November and clash with De Dana Dan, but quite wisely the producers have averted the big clash with an Akshay Kumar film. Rumors are rife that the movie features Saif and Kareena in one of the longest kisses in Bollywood history. Add to it the bare-back first look of the film and we have an erotic thriller that should do well with the youth. Will the family audience stay away?
November 27th 2009
- De Dana Dan – And we come to the last release of the month and by far the biggest. Has to be, since the movie features Akshay Kumar along with Suniel Shetty and Paresh Rawal – the Hera Pheri team – in lead roles. Also with Katrina Kaif as eye candy, what more can the audience as for..? If that’s not enough to get audience to theaters, there is Neha Dhupia and Sameera Reddy too. The trailer seemed slightly loud, but with director Priyadarshan at the helm and Asrani, Chunky Pandey, Rajpal Yadav and Johnny Lever as the character actors, expect loads of entertainment.
There it is, 7 releases in November 2009 promising variety, fun, suspense, thrill, fantasy and a lot more. Which movie are you planning to watch this month? Vote below. You can vote for upto 4 movies, one for each week of the month!
Any questions, updates, your views and expectations can be posted below in the comments section.
i will watch de dana dan i can’t wait 2 watch this movie i hope this movie entertain us……..
i watch the promo of all of the movies and i liked de dana dan and i really don’t knw much about bollywood movies who is the biggest star in bollywood plz can someone tell me?
DE DHANA DHAN, I WILL WATCH THIS MOVIE 5 TIMES BECAUSE ALL OF THE KING KUMAR’S MOVIE ARE SUPERHIT.DON’T YOU THINK, IF YOU DON’T AGREE YOU SUCK AND SRK MOVIE IS SUPER FLOP.
relax Habib. if all hiz films r superhit den his success ration must be 100%.
i dont think dat iz da case. correct me if am wrong.
am lookin forward to DDD. looks promising.
Habib, there is no real reason to involve SRK into this. He doesn’t even have a release this month. And regarding Akshay Kumar, 2 Flops and 2 Average grossers this year, he needs a Hit and quick. Lets hope DDD does well.
Thankx Indicine Team
am a Salman fan but dat comment by Habib just doesnt make sense. wat on earth has SRK got to do wid nov releases. hiz movie iz 3 and half months away.
i hope i aint offended u Habib bro.
Indicine team- even i felt DDD trailors wer bit loud.. lik those slaps;) just lik do knot disturb wer every minute v used to hear slaps al around… but DDD s a malyalam remake which s said to be very funny n am sure it `ll mak us laugh a lot…
and more imp– in comedy movies none can comment on story.. so akshay s safe regardin that..
still am sure u ppl `ll give a lot of negative points n give a 1.5 star;)
DE DANA DAN n Ajab prem ki ghazab kahani!!!for sure
DE DANA DAN can be safe called movie because its budjet is just 28 crs…which mean heavy promotion n 1st week collection can easily be get around 30 crs which mean hit already!!!!
3 IDIOTS on 25th December.
KITES on 15th January.
VEER on 29th January.
MY NAME IS KHAN on 12th February.
Four biggies, starring Aamir, Hrithik, Salman and SRK, respectively, will arrive within a span of two months. The question is, will low cost and medium-budget films get the right exposure at cineplexes? Or will they get sidelined due to these colossal ventures?
I cant wait to watch Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani… i m somehow every excited about that particular movie… the trailer gave me feeling that its going to be a fultoo entertainment. N ofcourse Ranbir looks cuuuttteeeee.!!!!!!!! I really used to enjoy watching Akshay’s movie before but now with his sterotype casting and the senseless movies i m not sure about how DE DHANA DHAN will fare…. i think i ll wait for atleast 3 days for the reactions before i hit the movie theatre..
I am involving with SRK because I really hate him, i hate his movies and the way he acts and talks, it just look nonsense to me.
DE DHANA DHAN WILL SURELY ROCK THE NOVEMBER MONTH.
Anybody Know De Dana Dan is the remake of which malayalam movie,..?I would like to watch it…
malyalam remake of akkare akkare… dats wat i heard..
Yep dat iz correct Amish.
Ajab prem ki gazab kahani and jail both `ll b`com semi-hit i guess.. bcoz dey r made at a low cost…
aao wish karein- sure flop.
tum mile- average may be
kurbaan- as v already watched new york don think it can make big iimpact unless der s somethin new… may be average..
de dana dan- again star power of akshay n low cost may make it superhit.. not a blockbuster i guess.
Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani — block buster
Aao wish karein-Super flop
tum mile– Indian Titanic….but semi hit…
Kurbaan— Not sure….
De Dana Dan- Hit
i am wating to wach de dana dan and ajab………….kahani
leave every thing and just watch out 1st promo of Paa it is realy funtastic u know ??? abhishek is father of abitabh in this movie . realy strange
Surely De Dana Dan, the trio of akshay, sunil and paresh and its directed by priyadarshan what can one ask for. I am a die hard fan of akshay kumar since i was seven wen i watched Khiladi 1992, our whole group from atleast last 5 to 6 six years never mises his any movie whether it is great, good or worse but v r his genuine fans not a single one of us liked cc2c but all of us were very proud wen he did tasveer, specially i thought d film was beyond understanding of average people and critics also. I think de dana dan is not being publisised well enough compared 2 his other films lets hope they do that if its get a goog opening like kambakth ishq, blue, welcome or even cc2c it will be surely be hit or superhit
Ajab Prem ki Gazab Kahani is a good film. Ranbir Kapoor has done a good job. Katrina also looks very pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cant wait for akki da movie de dna dan…………It will be superb
Ha ha ha ha ha ha, Habib, you rock!!! And no, I’m not being sarcastic.
Anyway, Katrina Kaif usually pulls in audiences (anyone notice how most of her films have been hits of blockbusters?) so I think Ajab Prem will have a pretty good reception.
De Dana Dan- It’s the Hera Pheri trio so that will have people interested in the first place. Then you have the Akshay-Katrina pair which almost never fails to work magic at the box office (only Humko Deewana… was a flop), so that will add some leverage. And there are the very…intriguing (for lack of a better word)…trailers. Also, there are all those rumors about the rain song. Oh, and we can’t forget the 20-so other stars who are in the film too. De Dana Dan seems to be the formula for a hit, at the very least.
Kurbaan- Mmmmmmmm. Well, it’s pretty much an adult film. And New York has already made the rounds with its terrorisit-backdrop. Kurbaan will probably have an average opening. It looks like it will be a hit with the critics, though.
i am 500000000000000000000000000000% sure that 3 idiots will do it