Anees Bazme, the director of super-successful films like No Entry, Singh Is King, Ready and Welcome, is all set to work with Salman Khan in the sequel to the 2005 blockbuster titled ‘No Entry Mein Entry’.
Below are some exclusive updates on the film
- No Entry Mein Entry will be a funnier, crazier and a complete entertainer. The script is complete and the makers are finalising the star-cast, which is expected to be announced soon.
- “I feel the script of No Entry Mein Entry is written beautifully and it will definitely turn out to be a good film” said Anees Bazmee at the launch of a music album here in Mumbai on Friday (26 Oct).
- Only three actors have been confirmed so far – and the same male star cast has been retained – Salman Khan, Anil Kapoor and Fardeen Khan will share screen space once again.
- No Entry Mein Entry will have a massive star cast – the film will have 10 leading ladies and dates are currently being worked out. Talks are on with several leading ladies including Bipasha Basu, Lara Dutta, Katrina Kaif and Priyanka Chopra.
- In No Entry, Salman didn’t really have a major role to play. It was more of an extended special appearance. Back then, it was a career low and a lot has changed since – expect Salman to have the meatiest role in No Entry Mein Entry.
- One film at a time? No more. Salman will be shooting for Sohail Khan’s next and the No Entry sequel, simultaneously.
Stay tuned for more updates on No Entry Mein Entry