Yash Chopra’s Jab Tak Hai Jaan is nearing the end of it’s theatrical run in India. The film starring Shahrukh Khan, Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma has fared well in the domestic markets, while the overseas business has been record-breaking.
Below, we have the box office collections of the film and verdict (official figures)
Total investment: Jab Tak Hai Jaan was made on a budget of Rs 60 crores, including print and marketing costs.
Jab Tak Hai Jaan Total collections
- India collections – 122 crores
- Overseas collections – 77 crores
- Worldwide Collections (India net + Overseas gross): 199 – 200 crores
- Music rights: 8 crores
- Home Video rights: 2 crores
- Satellite rights: 35-40 crores
- Shahrukh Khan’s biggest grosser in India.
- JTHJ is the 3rd highest grosser in the overseas market after 3 Idiots and My Name Is Khan.
- Highest grosser during the Diwali weekend beating the previous record of Ra One.
Verdict – HIT in India, BLOCKBUSTER Overseas