Hasee Toh Phasee has done very well in its first week, collecting 27.57 crore at the domestic box office. The rom-com has fared exceptionally well in cities like New Delhi, Ghaziabad, Bangalore, Mangalore, Kolkata, Pune, Mumbai and a few others. Smaller centres were below-the-mark.
With a highly-anticipated film like Gunday hitting screens today, Hasee Toh Phasee will be running on limited shows at multiplexes which will have a huge impact on collections. However, the film could still be the first choice for family audience at high-end multiplexes.
Made on a budget of around 25 crore, Hasee Toh Phasee is likely to end its run with total net collections of around 37 crore and distributor’s share of 18 crore.
Hasee Toh Phasee First Week Collections
- Friday – 4.38 cr
- Saturday – 5.86 cr (up by 36%)
- Sunday – 7.4 cr (up by 26%)
- Monday – 2.92 cr (down by 60%)
- Tuesday – 2.54 cr (down by 13%)
- Wednesday – 2.35 cr (down by 8%)
- Thursday – 2.12 cr (down by 9%)
- First Week total – 27.57 crore