‘Drishyam’ is a must watch says Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal

Ajay Devgn’s Drishyam has received a overwhelmingly positive response all over the country. The film started slow at the box office, but gained momentum over the weekend and has sustained well during the weekdays.

The Chief Minister of Delhi, Arvind Kejriwal, who watched the film on producer Kumar Mangat’s request, took to Twitter to praise the film.

“Watched “Drishyam”. A must watch.” he tweeted.

Kejriwal watched the Nishikant Kamat directed film with Aam Aadmi Party leaders Kumar Vishwas, Manish Sisodia and producer Kumar Mangat Pathak at a theatre in Delhi.



  • Marathi director rocks proud to be Msharashtrian . I will watch Drishyam Today with my family . Drishyam will be my first film after my father’s death .

  • It’s a straight remake of a classic, obviously its going to be good…but it isn’t as good as the original. A number of its reviews were average so it hasn’t got great critical response.

  • Best Movies Of Ajay Devgan.

    2-The Legend of Bhagat Singh
    4-Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam

  • I am again saying that drishyam will cross 100 crore slowly but definitely!! Just like bahubali Hindi version crossed 100 crore….

  • Drishiyam is a must movie i watched and i love the movie. Ajay Devgan is deserving national award winner.

  • Hello Indicine.

    I saw a news about SRK’s FAN on Fimibeat site, they said now FAN will release in 14, August 2016.

    Is this true ?

  • Brilliant, outstanding, superb, best film of the year 2016 is one n only ? Drishyam
    brilliant performances of the year
    Ajay – Drishyam

    brilliant directed film
    Drishyam is a brilliant film of this year in performances fields (Ajay/Tabbu ) and direction field at least

  • I am happy to see people praising Drishyam . I just wonder how does Arvind Kejriwal manages to watch movies despite being the CM of Delhi . Few days back he saw Masaan and tweeted that it is a brilliant movie . I am damn sure Drishyam will find the support of audiences . Whether ir will cross 100 CR or not that i can’t say but it will be and should be successful . Because the movie should be successful first then we should worry about 100 CR . It is one of the Best movies of 2015 . This is the Best movie of Nishikant Kamat and because of Drishyam i am very much excited for Rocky Handsome . I am happy to see Bollywood making such brilliant thrillers in the last 3 years . I am happy Ajay did this movie .

  • This week 42 to 44 crore and second week will be maximum 20 crore because of Mission Impossible – 5 and bangistan and third week will be settled in between 5 to 7 crore so maximum it will reach 75 crore as i predicted but good collection considering the genre of movie and bb stroam . Really good movie , and Ajay is brilliant.

  • Drishyam wil do steady business in its 2nd and 3rd week so bra thers wil b affectd
    waiting for MI

  • With a mere 4crs on Monday,Drishyam is struggling now!
    Mission impossible Rogue nation will take good opening this week,drishyam won’t be able to do much after that!

  • absolutely a must watch better than bajrangi bhaijaan…first v shud solve our problem thn othrs…a very realistic movie…

  • every quality movie lover love it…chahe woh ad k fan ho ya na ho….though i am a hugh fan of ad…its rating:85%….minus 5% for remake..total rating:90%

  • This dude needs to do his CM work and let the reviewers do the review..
    seems like AK watches movie every friday first day first show…

  • @indicine

    Plz make a post on Irffan Khan and AIB’s new video. I remember you did that during Tvf-SRK and aalia-aib collab!

  • @babaji qat struggle. It needs just 75-70cr to bcm bit which it will definitely score.ajay is nt a greedy star like akki to burden this filwith heavy budfet

  • Quality movie always win over crap masala movies like dabang no entry kick ready and lot more in the list

  • Drishyam’s wom is pretty good so it will do good in long run.

    Mr.Arvind kejriwal’s tweet instead should have been “Drishyam ek aam aadmi ki movie jo mere jaise aam aadmio ke liye he banayi gayi hei , jo iss movie ko negative ratings derahe aur iske baare mei bura bol rahe hei woh sab Ambanis se mille hue hei, mein unn sabko expose karunga aur unn sabko bade se badi sajha dene ki maang karunga , sajha hei ki inn sab logo ko Ra.1 or HNY 10 times non-stop dekna hoga , agar itni kaadi sajha nahi denge toh mei aur ek ansaan pei betunga .

    Mithro ‘drishyam’ is a movie of the aam aadmi, by the aam aadmi and for the aam aadmi , iske alava mei zyada nahi bol sakta , mei tho ek aam aadmi hu, meri aukaat he kya hei?”

    (please note it’s just meant for fun and not to offend arvind sir or any AAP supporter) :D

  • Drishyam is a lambi race ka ghoda unlike some crapfests of 60 cr wala star collect 12cr as so called previews but below 60cr lifetime..

Leave a Comment