The latest issue of Filmfare covers the superstars of each era. Below is the list!
- 1950 era – Madhubala, Dilip Kumar, Raj Kapoor
- 1960 era – Shammi Kapoor, Asha Parekh, Dharmendra
- 1970 era – Amitabh Bachchan, Zeenat Aman, Rekha
- 1980 era – Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Anil Kapoor
- 1990 era – Shahrukh Khan, Aamir Khan, Salman Khan, Kajol
- 2000 era – Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor, Hrithik Roshan
- 2010 era – Who?
While the Khan’s continue their 3rd decade of dominance (and they are showing no signs of slowing down), the magazine basically talks about the new superstars of each decade. Which makes us wonder who are the superstars of this decade (i.e 2010 onwards)
Who will carry on the legacy of Bollywood when the Khan dominance ends? Hrithik Roshan, Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma are some names that crop up. What do you think?