Bigg Boss 6, the biggest television reality show returns, promising more entertainment (and controversies) than ever before. There was immense curiosity around the 15 contestants, who will be locked inside the house Bigg Boss 6 house for the next 3 months.
With Bollywood superstar Salman Khan as the host, the first episode of Bigg Boss 6 will be aired today (October 7th) at 9PM Indian Standard Time on COLORS.
The contestant list has finally been revealed. Have a look
- Navjot Singh Sidhu (ex-cricketer, commentator, politician)
- Urvashi Dholakia (known for her negative roles in Balaji soaps)
- Brijesh Hirji (has acted in films like Golmaal Returns, Apna Sapna Money Money)
- Dinesh Yadav (Bhojpuri actor)
- Sana Khan (South Indian actress)
- Aseem Trivedi (political cartoonist)
- Sampat Pal (head of the ‘Gulaabi Gang’, an UP based group of women vigilantes)
- Aashka Goradia (Television actor)
- Sapna Bhavnani (celebrity hair stylist)
- Delnaz Paul (Television actress, who has also acted in Bollywood films with Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan)
- Rajeev Paul (Television actor and contestant Delnaz Paul’s ex-husband)
- Sayantani Ghosh (actor)
- Karishma Kotak (model)
- Niketan Madhok (model)
The 15th Bigg Boss 6 contestant will be a non-celebrity. His/her identity is yet to be revealed.
What do you think of the Bigg Boss 6 contestants? Whose most interesting? Who will be the most controversial? Tell us in the comments section below.