All India Bakchod Knockout featuring Bollywood celebrities like Arjun Kapoor, Ranveer Singh and Karan Johar was the most vulgar, offensive yet insanely entertaining show. It takes a lot of guts to laugh at the most offensive jokes, but the stars on the show did just that.
Performed live at the NSCI (Worli, Mumbai) in front of four thousand people, with Ranveer’s girlfriend Deepika Padukone and Arjun’s girlfriend Sonakshi Sinha in attendance, the panel member went all out to reveal those ‘party jokes’ out in the public.
Check this out:
– Introducing Karan Johar: A pilot, a sailer, an actor, a model, an architect are all men he would happily ****.
– When Ranveer Singh an Arjun Kapoor come on stage, Ranveer smooches (edited out in the video) Karan and then goes on to say “Don’t be shocked, I have been doing more than that to him for 4 years, he still won’t cast me in a ****ing movie”
We have attached all parts of the show below, but before you watch it, check out our Top 10 jokes from the show. If you like what you read, go ahead and watch it!
1. I am not saying that Ranveer Singh does shit films, but the last good thing he was in was Deepika Padukone.
2. How does it feel to be the only sad person every time Virat Kohli scores a century Ranveer Singh?
3. Ranveer Singh completed four years in the movie industry.. one year of acting and three years about getting over Anushka Sharma.
4. Rohan Joshi (AIB team) recently moved from Malabar Hills to Santa Cruz, that’s like moving from Ranbir Kapoor to Ranveer Singh.
5. Arjun, you dropped those kilos faster than Deepika dropped her dating standards.
6. Deepika is a state level badminton player and Ranveer is a national level sex offender.
7. We wanted to get Ranbir Kapoor for the show but we could only manage Ranveer, which is also what Deepika did.
8. Ranveer Singh is so horny that if he ***** a chick with Ebola she would die of AIDS first.
9. Arjun Kapoor, not a lot of people know this man, but you flunked in 12th standard. That means technically you are not even qualified to be a bus conductor. Which is really sad, because you would have sold way more tickets as a bus conductor.
10. In 2 States, Arjun Kapoor plays a Punjabi guy who falls for a hot South Indian. Basically he played Boney Kapoor!
The most hilarious moment on the show came when Ranveer Singh says he is sad that ‘Kill Dil’ failed at the box office. Arjun then says that he should do a Dharma film. Ranveer gets an idea – he goes and bends down in front of Karan Johar. Karan takes to the mike and says “That’s my position Ranveer”.
Liked the jokes? Watch the full episode of AIB Knockout below!