Imran Khan and Ranbir Kapoor both started their careers around the same time in 2007-08. Both are considered to be the future of Bollywood.
Below is a comparison between the two stars, based on the box-office collections of their films in India. Very little to choose between the two! Have a look
- Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na (Superhit) – 56.41 crores
- Kidnap (Flop) – 21.82 crores
- Luck (Flop) – 21.58 crores
- I Hate Luv Storys (Hit) – 43.68 crores
- Break Ke Baad (Flop) – 17 crores
- Delhi Belly (Superhit) – 55.25 crores
- Mere Brother Ki Dulhan (Hit) – 57.81 crores
- Ek Main Aur Ek Tu (Hit)- 45 crores (expected)
- Saawariya (Flop) – 23.8 crores
- Bachna Ae Haseeno (Above Average) – 36.35 crores
- Wake up Sid (Above Average) – 28.8 crores
- Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani (Superhit) – 62.94 crores
- Rocket Singh Salesman of the Year (Below average) – 20.22 crores
- Rajneeti (Blockbuster) – 92.93 crores
- Anjaana Anjaani (Average) – 40.3 crores
- Rockstar (Hit) – 67.63 crores
|Imran Khan||Ranbir Kapoor|
|Total Nett collections||318.55 crores (8 films)||372.97 crores (8 films)|
|Average per film||39.81 crores||46.62 crores|
*Above average or better
** Hit or better
- Both Imran and Ranbir have acted in 8 films each (special appearances not included)
- If Rajneeti, which also featured a big star like Ajay Devgan, is removed.. Ranbir Kapoor films earn an average of 40 crores each, just 19 lakhs more than Imran Khan!
- 3 flops for Imran – just one for Ranbir.
- 5 hits or better for Imran – 3 for Ranbir.
What do you think? Tell us in the comments section below