This article is an analysis of the success ratio of the films in which the Top 7 stars of India have appeared in since 2000. Only the films where these actors had a ‘substantial’ or ‘significant’ role where accounted for. Special appearances where the star had limited screen time aren’t included. We have slightly tweaked the analysis from last time to include films with ‘Above Average’ and ‘Semi-Hit’ under the ‘successful film’ category.
We start off with Aamir Khan, one of the most successful actors in recent times.
- Failures: Mela (flop), Dil Chahta Hai (average – was a decent success only in select cities), Mangal Pandey (below average).
- Successes: Lagaan (hit), Fanaa (super hit), Rang De Basanti (hit), Taare Zameen Par (super hit), Ghajini (All time blockbuster), 3 Idiots (All time blockbuster), Dhobi Ghat (semi hit), Talaash (semi hit) and Dhoom 3 (All Time Blockbuster). Total successes: 9.
Aamir Khan Total Films – 12, Failures – 3, Successes – 9, Success ratio is 75%
Aamir Khan has featured in 12 films in the last 14 years, out of which 9 films have been successful. Dil Chahta Hai, one of his best films, was an average grosser at the box office, even though the general belief is that the film was a huge success. Aamir’s last failure was Mangal Pandey in 2005, after which every single film of his has recovered its investment. 3 Idiots and Dhoom 3 are his biggest money-spinners to date.
- Failures: Deewane (flop), Raju Chacha (flop), Yeh Raaste Hain Pyaar Ke (flop), Tera Mera Saath Rahen (flop), Company (below average), Hum Kisise Kum Nahin (flop), The Legend of Bhagat Singh (flop), Deewaangee (below average), Bhoot (average), Chori Chori (flop), Parwana (flop), Zameen (flop), Khakee (average), Yuva (flop), Raincoat (flop), Insan (flop), Blackmail (flop), Zameer (flop), Tango Charlie (flop), Main Aisa Hi Hoon (flop), Shikhar (flop), Omkara (flop), Cash (flop), Ram Gopal Verma Ki Aag (flop), Halla Bol (flop), Sunday (below average), U Me Aur Hum (below average), Mehbooba (flop), London Dreams (flop), Atithi Tum Kab Jaoge (average), Aakrosh (flop), Dil Toh Baccha Hai Ji (below average), Rascals (flop), Tezz (flop), Satyagraha (flop), Himmatwala (flop). Total Failure – 36
- Successes: Qayamat (semi hit), Gangaajal (above average), Kaal (above average), Apaharan (above average), Golmaal (semi hit), All the Best (above average), Golmaal Returns (hit), Raajneeti (blockbuster), Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai (hit), Golmaal 3 (blockbuster), Singham (super hit), Bol Bachchan (hit), Son of Sardaar (hit). Total successes – 13
Ajay Devgn Total Films – 49, Failures – 36, Successes – 13, Success ratio is 26.5%
Ajay wasn’t a commercially successful actor until he started working in comedy films. His partnership with director Rohit Shetty has helped push a terrific actor like Ajay into the big league. However, his overall success ratio is quite poor at 26.5 percent. Only 1 in 4 films of the actor have gone on to be successful at the box office. He has films like Singham 2 and Action Jackson coming up. Both are likely to rake in the moolah at the ticket window and hopefully increase his success ratio too.
- Failures: Hera Pheri (average), Dhadkan (average), Khiladi 420 (flop), Ek Rishtaa (below average), Ajnabee (average), Haan Maine Bhi Pyaar Kiya (flop), Aankhen (average), Talaash (flop), Khakee (average), Police Force: An Inside Story (flop), Aan (flop), Meri Biwi Ka Jawaab Nahin (flop), Hatya: The Murder (flop), Aitraaz (average), Ab Tumhare Hawale Waton Saathiyon (flop), Insan (flop), Bewafaa (below average), Deewana Huye Paagal (flop), Dosti: Friends Forever (below average), Mere Jeevan Saathi (flop), Humko Deewana Kar Gaye (flop), Jaan-E-Mann (flop), Tashan (below average), Chandni Chowk to China (flop), 8 X 10 Tasveer (flop), Blue (below average), Khatta Meetha (below average), Action Replayy (flop), Patiala House (below average), Thank You (average), Desi Boyz (below average), Joker (flop), Khiladi 786 (average), Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai Dobaara (flop), Boss (flop).
- Successes: Awara Paagal Deewana (above average), Andaaz (hit), Waqt (above average), Garam Masala (semi hit), Mujhse Shaadi Karoge (hit), Phir Hera Pheri (super hit), Bhagam Bhag (hit), Namastey London (hit), Heyy Babyy (hit), Bhool Bhulaiyaa (hit), Welcome (blockbuster), Singh Is Kinng (super hit), Kambakkht Ishq (above average), De Dana Dan (above average), Housefull (hit), Tees Maar Khan (semi hit), Housefull 2 (super hit), Rowdy Rathore (blockbuster), OMG! Oh My God (super hit), Special 26 (hit).
Akshay Kumar Total Films – 54, Failures – 35, Successes – 19, Success ratio is 35.1%
Akshay has featured in 54 films in the last 14 years, which is an average of close to 4 films every year! He is probably the only top star in the industry, who puts his superstardom on the line multiple times every year and yet maintains a healthy success ratio of 35% i.e one in 3 Akshay Kumar films work at the box office. 2007 was the turning point in his career, he gave 4 hits in a single year and was considered to be the biggest crowd -puller in the industry. His career has gone through ups and downs, 2013 wasn’t a great year for him, but he has quite a few promising films lined up for release in 2014.
- Failures: Fiza (flop), Yaadein (flop), Aap Mujhe Achche Lagne Lage (flop), Na Tum Jaano Na Hum (flop), Mujhse Dosti Katroge (flop), Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon (flop), Lakshya (below average), Kites (flop), Guzaarish (flop).
- Successes: Kaho Naa.. Pyaar Hai (blockbuster), Mission Kashmir (semi hit), Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham (blockbuster), Koi.. Mil Gaya (blockbuster), Krrish (blockbuster), Dhoom 2 (blockbuster), Jodhaa Akbar (hit), Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara (hit), Agneepath (hit), Krrish 3 (All Time Blockbuster).
Hrithik Roshan Total Films – 19, Failures – 9, Successes – 10, Success Ratio is 52.6%
Hrithik’s debut film was the biggest grosser of 2000, but most of his films that followed failed to make a mark. Post Koi Mil Gaya, Hrithik has been choosy and has consistently delivered some huge grossers. 2006 was the biggest year of his career, as two of his films Krrish and Dhoom 2 were the biggest grossers of the year. In the last 10 years, 7 of his 9 films have worked at the box office. Overall, his success ratio is pretty good and should only improve from here on.
- Failures: Chal Mere Bhai (average), Har Dil Jo Pyaar Karega (average), Kahin Pyaar Na Ho Jaaye (flop), Tumko Na Bhool Payenge (flop), Yeh Hai Jalwa (flop), Garv: Pride And Honour (below average), Dil Ne Jise Apna Kahaa (flop), Lucky: No Time for Love (below average), Kyon Ki (flop), Shaadi Karke Phas Gaya Yaar (flop), Jaan-E-Mann (flop), Marigold (flop), God Tussi Great Ho (flop), Yuvraaj (flop), London Dreams (flop), Veer (below average). Total failures – 17
- Successes: Dulhan Hum Le Jayenge (above average), Chori Chori Chupke Chupke (flop), Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam (above average), Tere Naam (above average), Mujhse Shaadi Karogi (hit), Main Pyaar Kyun Kiya? (semi hit), No Entry (super hit), Partner (blockbuster), Wanted (super hit), Dabangg (all time blockbuster), Ready (blockbuster), Bodyguard (blockbuster), Ek Tha Tiger (blockbuster), Dabangg 2 (blockbuster), Jai Ho (above average). Total success – 14
Salman Khan Total Films – 31, Failures – 16, Successes – 15, Success Ratio is 48.3%
Salman’s glorious run that included 5 back-to-back blockbusters came to an end this year with Jai Ho. His winning streak of box office money-spinners was probably the best since Rajesh Khanna’s 15 continuous hits record. Even though Salman has consistently featured in 2 movies a year, his success ratio is very good at around 45%.
- Failures: Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani (flop), One 2 Ka 4 (flop), Asoka (flop), Swades (flop), Yeh Lamhe Judaai Ke and Paheli (flop). Total failures – 6
- Successes: Josh (above average), Mohabbatein (super hit), Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham (Blockbuster), Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam (above average), Chalte Chalte (semi hit), Devdas (hit), Kal Ho Naa Ho (hit), Main Hoon Na (hit), Veer Zaara (super hit), Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna (hit), Don (hit), Chak De India (Blockbuster), Om Shanti Om (Blockbuster), Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi (Blockbuster), My Name Is Khan (hit), Ra.One (hit), Don 2 (hit), Jab Tak Hai Jaan (hit), Chennai Express (All Time Blockbuster). Total success – 19
Shahrukh Khan Total Films – 25, Failures – 6, Successes – 19, Success ratio is 76%
Even though SRK has appeared in as many as 25 films in the given time period, his success rate is only comparable to Aamir Khan, who is on-par with SRK but has less than half the number of film releases. While many will argue that Ra.One wasn’t a clean hit at the box office, but the fact remains that it was declared a hit by the trade even though a few distributors lost money. SRK’s consistency is even more amazing since his last failure was almost 9 years back in 2005. However, when it comes to big box office blockbusters, SRK is behind Salman, Aamir who have consistently delivered huge grossers in the last 4 years or so. In the overall list of highest blockbusters, he is behind Hrithik.
- Failures – Saawariya (disaster), Rocket Singh (flop), Anjaana Anjaani (Average), Besharam (Flop).
- Successes – Bachna Ae Haseeno (semi hit), Wake Up Sid (semi hit), Ajab Prem Ki Gazab Kahaani (super hit), Rajneeti (blockbuster), Rockstar (semi hit), Barfi (super hit), Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani (blockbuster).
Ranbir Kapoor Total Films – 11, Failures – 4, Successes – 7, Success ratio is 63.6%
The new superstar on the block, Ranbir Kapoor, has already started giving 150 crore+ grossers at the box office. He has age on his side and he is also considered to be one of the best actors in the country. With every top director wanting to sign him for a film, Ranbir could soon enter Aamir – SRK territory. He already had a very good success ratio of around 64%.
The ranking of actors in terms of profibility (the higher the success %, the higher is the profibility):
- 1. Shahrukh Khan – 76%
- 2. Aamir Khan – 75%
- 3. Ranbir Kapoor – 63.6%
- 3. Hrithik Roshan – 52.6%
- 4. Salman Khan – 48.3%
- 5. Akshay Kumar – 35.1%
- 6. Ajay Devgn – 26.5%
The actors with the most number of clean hits (Hit or better only):
- 1. Shah Rukh Khan (16)
- 2. Akshay Kumar (13)
- 3. Hrithik Roshan (9)
- 4. Salman Khan (8)
- 5. Ajay Devgn (7)
- = 5. Aamir Khan (7)
- 7. Ranbir Kapoor (4)
Actors with the most ‘blockbusters’
- 1. Salman Khan – 6 (one all time blockbuster)
- = 1. Hrithik Roshan – 6 (one all time blockbuster)
- 3. Shahrukh Khan – 5 (one all time blockbuster)
- 4. Aamir Khan – 3 (two all time blockbusters)
- 5. Akshay Kumar – 2
- = Ranbir Kapoor – 2
- = Ajay Devgn – 2
Har Dil Jo Pyaar Karega – Flop
Chori Chori Chupke Chupke – Flop
@Indicine – your site was not existing when these movies came .. both of them were semi hits …
don’t write something when u r not sure of the facts behind it
Also, how can u call Dil Chahta Hai failure…
Zindagi Na milegi dobara also performed similarly
Dhobi ghat with 14crore according to me is a failure considerin aamir khan market prise. And @this rate an aamir khan starer that fail to gross 100crore is also a failure (talaash)
Akshay Kumar is the only superstar who has 4-5 movies releasing every year.In 2012 he has had
5 releases yet out of which 3 are being blockbuster earners( Housefull 2, Rowdy Rathore and
OMG) and one an average hit ( Khiladi 786 -loved by mass audience) and one flop(Joker). In 2013
he had Special 26 which was loved by critics and was successful as well. Then he had
Once Upon A Time In Mumbai Again and Boss which did not click.
When a superstar does 1 big ticket film the employment generated by that for all directly and
indirectly associated with it is tremendous. A lot of people get employment like directors, other
actors and actresses,script and story writers, editors, assistants, spot boys, musicians, distributors, exhibitors,
theatre owners, dance directors and dancers and caterers, extras etc get jobs. And Akshay Kumar
takes the risk of doing 4-5 big ticket films every year. So he churns the wheels of employment
and economics in the film industry and hence he is called a Parallel film industry in himself.
Now with his Hari Om Productions catering to commercial cinema and his Grazing Goat Production
catering to art and meaningful cinema which recently produced the beautiful 72 Miles in marathi
which got good appreciation from critics and the Punjabi movie Bhajii again appreciated widely.
He is straddling so many bastions as a producer , actor, model and superstar. He is also the highest
Income Tax Paying celebrity, in the last few years.
After all these achievement he is still the most humble, punctual, well behaved ,down to earth,
and disciplined superstar one has ever seen. He is also health conscious,
sports loving, versatile actor who has mastered comedy, drama, action and what have you….He
is the ultimate idol for youth and a beacon of hope and aspiration for countless millions in
India and across the world. Akshay Kumar is in a very enviable position now. But hits or not
everyone will still love him. He is India’ s prid
I am Swiss and I live in Geneva.
The only Indian actor European people sees and respects is Akshay. Khans are too ugly no one wants to see them as leading actors, only they look like badmashs.antiwues.
U R jealous of khans
Many wrong info here,many disasters are written as flops though u did write disaster for saawariya which is correct.Check boi,1 2 ka 4 and Yeh lamhe judaai ke(51 lakh nett) are disasters
Fuck, srk has not only 1 atbb? where is DDLJ? which is still running in Cinema? Plz add it
Ddlj was 90s not 2000s
in overall career srk has more atbb but the time period is different boi!!!! KING KHAN is KING!!
Overseas Blockbusters And All Time Blockbusters:
*Dil To Pagal Hai.
*Main Hoon Na.
*Singh Is Kinng.
*Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi.
*Ek Tha Tiger.
*Jab Tak Hai Jaan.
*Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani.
There Are Total 15 Blockbusters Till Now In Bollywood….
Without SRK,Only 8 Blockbusters.
All Time Blockbusters:-
*Hum Aapke Hain Koun.
*Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge.
*Kuch Kuch Hota Hai.
*Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham.
*Kal Ho Naa Ho.
*Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna.
*Om Shanti Om.
*My Name Is Khan.
SRK Has 10 All Time Blockbusters Out Of 13 ATBBs.
Without SRK,Only 3 ATBBs In Bollywood.
Blockbusters+All Time Blockbusters=15+13=28 Blockbusters Including All Time Blockbusters.
SRK Has 17 Blockbusters Out Of 28 Blockbusters.
Because only Indian especially Muslims watch srk. In the west people laugh at him, he looks like badmassh. Horrible monotonous and antipatitic actor. If he acts in Hollywood , people will run away from theatres.keep him there please.
lol……im a christian……many hindus love srk!!
we all know that srk is pride of india!!!
we love him!
self made actor!
Where is gAddar and dhoom2 Ghajini
Great analysis but somehow the # of films each actor has done has to be taken into consideration as well. Aamir with only 12 movies isn’t a great comparison b/c he has clearly taken less risks and has played it super safe than those that have done 25+ movies since 2000.
Face to face competition between SRK and salman can be made bc the difference is only about 6 movies and SRK clearly emerges a winner hands down! At the end of the day, its the profitability and consistency that matters, not necessarily how many blockbusters or highest grossers you’ve given.
And if anybody takes into worldwide collections since 2000, SRK would blow all the other actors out of sight.
so it clearly shows who’s the baadshah of bollywood… srk rocks..
Chalte chalte is hit not semi hit.
Dhobi ghat is average
Agneepath is super hit
Tere naam is semi hit not above average.
Jodha akbar is semi hit not clean hit.
there will always be an ambiguity that this movie was hit and this was flop but overall a very good article, and i feel sorry for akshay kumar, if he would have been a little choosy he would have been in a far better place then today
SRK @ the top once again .. & haters crying again .. Get Well Soon Haters !! :)
Aamir Khan has 3 ATBB in 6 years
Salman Khan also has 5 BBs in 4 years.
ATBBs and BBs are true indicators of stardom.
SRK on the other hand failed to give 1 ATBB in the last 15 years.
@Indicine Where is Aamir’s Raja Hindustani,which was All Time Blockbuster.So,Please correct your Ranking.
@indicine, Krrish3, Chennai Express were not ATBB, check BOI.
These verdicts are wrong. We salman fans have created ‘salman Bhai (virgin)’ page on facebook to give correct verdicts of Bhai’s & SRK’s movies. MAMk was a ATBB & CE was disasaster. Bhai Roxx!!
Shah Rukh Khan Track Record Since 2000 Onward as per BOI and Taran Adarsh is as follow:-
Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani – Taran Adarsh (Below Average to Average) BOI (Flop)
Hey! Ram – Taran Adarsh (Flop) BOI (Flop)
Josh – Taran Adarsh (Average to Above Average) BOI (Average)
Mohabbatein – Taran Adarsh (Hit) BOI (Super Hit)
Gajagamini – Taran Adarsh (Flop) BOI (Disaster)
One 2 Ka 4 – Taran Adarsh (Flop) BOI (Disaster)
Asoka – Taran Adarsh (Flop) BOI (Flop)
Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham – Taran Adarsh (Super Hit) BOI (Blockbuster)
Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam – Taran Adarsh (Above Average) BOI (Average)
Devdas – Taran Adarsh (Hit) BOI (Hit)
Chalte Chalte – Taran Adarsh (Super Hit) BOI (Hit)
Kal Ho Naa Ho – Taran Adarsh (Super Hit) BOI (Hit)
Yeh Lamhe Judaai Ke – Taran Adarsh (Flop) BOI (Disaster)
Main Hoon Naa – Taran Adarsh (Hit) BOI (Hit)
Veer – Zaara – Taran Adarsh (Hit) BOI (Super Hit)
Swades – Taran Adarsh (Flop) BOI (Flop)
Paheli – Taran Adarsh (Major Setback) BOI (Below Average)
Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna – Taran Adarsh (Hit) BOI (Semi-Hit)
Don – The Chase Begins Again – Taran Adarsh (Semi-Hit) BOI (Hit)
Chak De! India – Taran Adarsh (Blockbuster) BOI (Super Hit)
Om Shanti Om – Taran Adarsh (Mega Blockbuster) BOI (Blockbuster)
Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi – Taran Adarsh (Super Hit) BOI (Blockbuster)
Billu – Taran Adarsh (Flop) BOI (Flop)
My Name Is Khan – Taran Adarsh (Hit) BOI (Hit)
Ra. One – Taran Adarsh (No Verdict) BOI (Hit)
Don 2 – The King Is Back – Taran Adarsh (Hit) BOI (Hit)
Jab Tak Hai Jaan – Taran Adarsh (No Verdict) BOI (Hit)
Chennai Express – Taran Adarsh (All Time Blockbuster) BOI (Blockbuster)
Krissh 3 and Chennai express were BB not ATBB as u mentioned.
Where is Gadar which was the outstanding movie of last decade along with 3 idiots.
Without any support of biased media, akshay kumar managed to give so many hits unlike khans who are consistently supported by biased media as they are only actors of bollywood.
And by the way your list is wrong as in this period akshay kumar topped the chart of giving hit movies as he gave 21 hits according to BOI.
srk is the best boy!!!
i dont hate AKSHAY paajjji
i hate salman!! the most overrated guy in the film industry!
SALMAN KHAN’S GAME CHANGER IS DABBANG AND FOR AMIR GHAJINI
ALL TIME BLOCKBUSTER
1 Maine Pyar Kiya 14,00,00,000 1989
1 Hum Aapke Hain Kaun 69,75,00,000 1994
2 Karan Arjun 29,00,00,000 1995
3 Partner 61,19,00,000 2007
2 Jeet 17,25,00,000 1996
8 Judwaa 15,00,00,000 1997
4 Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya 16,25,00,000 1998
1 Hum Saath Saath Hain 28,00,00,000 1999
2 Biwi No1 24,00,00,000 1999
4 Baghban 22,50,00,000 2003
3 Mujhse Shaadi Karogi 29,50,00,000 2004
1 Saajan 10,00,00,000 1991
1 No Entry 43,00,00,000 2005
2 Wanted 60,69,00,000 2009
6 Sanam Bewafa 5,75,00,000 1991
What is Salman B4 DABBANG 1989-2010
ATBB-IF INCLUDE KKHH THEN 3
AMIR KHAN 1988-2010
ALL TIME BLOCKBUSTER
1 Raja Hindustani 48,00,00,000 1996
1 Ghajini 114,67,00,000 2008
1 Three Idiots 202,57,00,000 2009
3 Lagaan 29,00,00,000 2001
8 Rang De Basanti 50,00,00,000 2006
1 Qayamat se Qayamat tak 1988
1 Dil 10,00,00,000 1990
4 Fanaa 52,00,00,000 2006
5 Taare Zameen Par 62,48,00,000 2007
What is AMIR BEFORE GHAJINI-1988-2008
SHAHRUKH KHAN 1992-2010
ALL TIME BLOCKBUSTER
Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge 61,00,00,000 1995
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 45,25,00,000 1998
Karan Arjun 29,00,00,000 1995
Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 47,00,00,000 2001
Om Shanti Om 79,42,00,000 2007
Chak De India 67,69,00,000 2007
Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi 86,78,00,000 2008
Deewana 7,75,00,000 1992
Baazigar 7,75,00,000 1993
Pardes 18,00,00,000 1997
Devdas 32,50,00,000 2002
Kal Ho Na Ho 35,00,00,000 2003
Main Hoon Na 33,00,00,000 2004
Don 51,00,00,000 2006
Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna 45,75,00,000 2006
My Name Is Khan 72,74,00,000 2010
Dil To Pagal Hai 28,00,00,000 1997
Mohabbatein 33,25,00,000 2000
Veer Zaara 40,00,00,000 2004
Darr 10,75,00,000 1993
SRK FROM MPK TO DABBANG
What is SRK till GHAJINI 1992-2008
AMIR 2 ALLTIME BLOCKBUSTER
SALMAN 1 SUPER HIT 1 ALLTIME BLOCKBUSTER AND 4 BLOCKBUSTER
SRK 4 HITS AND 1 BLOCKBUSTER
Even though SRK is the most successful actor ever… Indicine still tried to bring him down by saying he is behind aamir n salman in terms of huge blockbusters… I ask u how??? SRK’s last release Chennai Express is ahead of salman’s all releases it has collected more than double of salman last release jai ho… In terms of blockbusters SRK is ahead of aamir has only 3
blockbuster while SRK has 6 veer zaara was a blockbuster n the biggest hit of that year… Post dhoom 3 indicine has become anti SRK n aamir-saullu favorable site… No matter how hard u try but SRK is, was and will remain the biggest star n most successful actor of Bollywood domestically n worldwide
chori chori chupke chupke is flop but have include that in the success of Salman khan
@aeeyy…very good dude. well said. as 21st century is a world of multitaskers, we need legends like that. its not easy, to make 4 or 5 movies in a year, all in different range, different characters, different locations, sometimes the actor has to move to 2 places in the same schedule. for that you need guts, you need stamina, you need passion, you need to be GREAT than the rest. thats only Akshay kumar. why even after he’s there in industry for 24 years on top 5, people dont understand or intentionally forgetting it???why u never give credit to a person , only actor who has won award in all genres of acting. if Akshay could’ve chosen one movie per year, it would have been a master piece than aamir. no doubt. if he’s into this stress, blame it on producers who are still in queue for him. his dates are fully packed with 8 movies till 2016. is its his fault??if he’s multitasking, respect that effort, not on the output. by the way, who wants or expects quality output in the industry, when crap movies like dhoom 3 are accepted by indian audience????
hahahaha even indicine has written an article declaring SRK to be the most consistent and profitable star in bollywood…………………..lets see what excuses the haterz will bark this time…………good analysis indicine!
1.Salman the king of box office and blockbusters
2.aamir the king of atbb and good fresh movies
3. Srk the king of only hit and avearge movies
According to boxofficeindia report of top actors for same period-
Akshay kumar topped the chart of maximum number of hits by giving 21 hits followed by other actors while aamir khan topped the Success ratio chart by giving 75% films as hits followed by others.
Srk has 1 more failure which is ‘Billu’.
If ‘Dhobighat’ is included then ‘Billu’ should have also been included.Srk had good screen presence time in that movie and he was dancing in every song of that movie with other star actresses.
Aamir khan should be 1st in terms of success ratio and ATBB’s while Salman khan comes 1st in terms of BB and nobody cares of Hits bcoz even Ranveer,Arjun,Siddharth,Varun,Sushant etc gives hits so giving BB and ATBB is big achievement where Salman and Aamir r clear winners.