Quite a few reviews of Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara are out and most of them are positive. Here on this page, we will have a list of reviews from critics, celebrities and of course the public.
For the critic reviews, you can go over to the Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara Review Page, which currently has 4 reviews and on a scale of 100 the film has received a rating of 78 which is “Brilliant”.
Its too early to pass any verdict though. We will adding more reviews from all possible ‘credible’ sources to that page. If we miss out on any, please drop a comment below with the link.
Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara Reviews from Twitter
- @FarOutAkhtar : just watched ZNMD in Cinepax Islamabad, Pakistan, Outstanding movie. All praises for you n all team of ZNMD
- kantamo: ZNMD… the movie was so fun and clean and real! @iHrithik was super cool so was farhan and abhay d!
- sabakazi: just watched znmd. Loved it. Farhan akhtar has left me speechless. Hrithik was super too in znmd. But farhan takes the cake for me. Btw the dailogues r written by him and they r superb too
- Pooja Azhalavan (happydog26) : Saw Zindagi na milegi Dobara… the feel the humor the message….was so perfect. Loved it..Goes down as one of my fav films…. dobara dekhe?
- PranavAadarsh: ZNMD is nothing less than superlative contemporary Indian cinema. This one goes down in my for-keeps library.
- surajjthakkar: Zoya akhtar needs to understand, gone are the dil chahta hai days… znmd is super superficial.. Who throws a blackberry out of a window #znmd
- Bharathi Pradhan: Zoya’s got it right this time! V angrez, V urban, ZNMD is fun, fresh and refreshing, N yes, Kat’s 1st screen kiss is there! Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, Hrithik’s first ensemble film works!
- Priyanka_Holic: Just got back from watchin #ZNMD !! =D It was loadzz of fun 2 watch !!♥ Fell in ♥ wid @iHrithik Redefined the motto i live by: Live Laugh ♥
- AkkineniRockz: Hillarious fst half ends here :-) ZNMD will bring back ur life what u supposed to lead
- vikasraheja: Not since ‘DCH’ as anything made me appreicate my LIFE N FRIENDS as much as ‘ZNMD’, this gets you high: on LIFE! Rock on Katrina & Akthars
- RonitRulez: just out of d theater after watching znmd.. maan I don’t have wrds to describe, just superb :)
- Ranvir Shorey (actor): Just watched ‘ZNMD’. It’s a poignant celebration of life. And Spain! Made me feel better, even if only for a couple of hours.
- Divya Dutta (actress): Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara lovely film and I’m in love with Farhan Akhtar!