Singh Saab The Great has collected around Rs 5.2 crore on its opening day at the box office. As expected, the film has fared very well on single screens, especially at mass-dominated centres.
But multiplexes were running to 5-10% occupancy throughout the day. The film is a wash-out in Mysore, where even films like Krrish 3 didn’t do well.
The reports from single-screens is good, but since multiplex business is so important in today’s times, Singh Saab The Great is likely to finish as an average grosser.
Business from a few circuits below.
- Mumbai – 1.5 crore (poor)
- Delhi/UP – 1.25 crore (good, especially in UP)
- Mysore – 0.07 crore (disaster)
- C.P – 0.25 crore (decent)
- Nizam – 0.2 crore (better than Gori Tere Pyaar Mein)
- Bihar – 0.2 crore (good)
- West Bengal – 0.1 crore (poor)
- East Punjab – 0.65 crore (good)
- Rajasthan – 0.35 crore
- Others – 0.6 crore
- Total – 5.17 crore