Shor In The City is one of our most awaited films, mainly because it carries good reports and the trailers do look good. Even Karan Johar who watched the special screening of the film, had only good things to say “Just watched a SUPERB film… a technical and cinematic victory!!! SHOR is a must watch!! Well done ekta (kapoor) and everyone at Balaji!!!”
Not just Karan, almost everyone who has seen the film, only has good things to say about it. What’s also important is the promotion, which has been pretty good and there is decent buzz around Shor In The City as well. The songs, especially Saibo, is quite a hit with youngsters.
So can we expect a good opening? Most definitely yes. Infact, not just the opening, we expect Shor In The City to have strong legs and continue its good run for quite a few weeks.
Here is our Box office prediction for Shor In The City
- Opening weekend: 10 crores
- If good, Week 1 – 15 crores+
- If mixed, Week 1 – 13 crores
- If bad, Week 1 – 11.5crores
- If very good, lifetime nett – 45 crores+
- If good, lifetime nett – 35 crores
- If mixed, lifetime nett – 25 crores
- If bad, lifetime nett – 15 crores
Shor In The City releases this weekend, worldwide. What’s your boxoffice prediction for Shor In The City? Let us know, below in the comments section.