Satyamev Jayate is a revolution that Aamir Khan started earlier this month and given the popularity of the show, several people are keen on donating money to the different NGO’s.
Unfortunately though, it’s hard to find both the number to SMS and the Axis Bank account number on their official website satyamevjayate.in
Like most of you know, each week Aamir Khan will highlight an NGO as the beneficiary of all donations through Satyamev Jayate. Below are all the details that you need to know, we encourage you to donate as much as you possibly can.
- This week’s beneficiary – Association for Rural and Urban needy
- This week’s question – Do we wish to see an immediate end to the practice of manual scavenging, or cleaning of others’ excreta by hand? (question will be updated every week on Sunday)
- SMS Number – If your answer is Yes, type Y and send it to 5782711. If your answer is No, type N and SMS to 5782711. You can send as many SMS’es as you want to, each message will be charged at just Re 1.
If you want to make a bigger donation, you can deposit money at your nearest Axis bank or transfer money online through their website axisbank.com
- AXIS Bank Account Name – SJ-HHT
- AXIS Bank Account No – 912010021227852
Remember, Reliance Foundation will be donating an amount that is matching to the total donation received from SMS, online transfers, cheques or deposits.
Do share this page on Facebook (click LIKE below) or Tweet about it and encourage people to donate. Even if it’s just one SMS. Thank you.