Finally Aamir Khan decided to attend an awards function! Isn’t that big news in itself?
Aamir along with Ghajini co-star Asin and Deepika Padukone were the biggest star attractions at the 8th Kelvinator GR8 Women Achievers Awards 2009. The awards held last night (Tuesday) felicitated 22 top women achievers from different fields for their immense contribution to their respective professions.
The list of award winners!
- Finance: Usha Narayan, ED – SEBI
- Fine Arts: Navjot Altaf
- Social Activist: Praseeda Kunam, CEO, Micro finance
- Advertising: Anuja Chauhan, VP, JWT
- Fashion: Designer Anamika Khanna
- Journalism: Sagarika Ghose, CNN-IBN
- Corporate: Punita Lal, ED, Marketing, Pepsi
- Banking: Madhvi Puri Buch, MD & CEO, ICICI
- Medicine & Healthcare: Dr. Firuza Parikh, Jaslok Hosp & Research
- Television: Avika Sameer Gor
- Young Entrepreneur: Schauna, Alisha & Nadia Chauhan, Parle Agro
- Media: Ashwini Yardi, Programming Head, Colors
- Beauty: Parvathy Omankuttan
- GR8! Special Honour: Mallika Jagad, Taj Hotel, Assistant Manager
- Bravery: Dr Archana Gurud, Cama Hospital Sabrina Pooja Dey, Oberoi,Assistant Manager
- GR8! Lifetime Achievement: Zeenat Aman
- Enterpreneur: Sminu Jindal, MD, Jindal Saw
- Music: Sunidhi Chauhan
- Cinema: Asin Thottumkal
- Law: Nalini Chidambaram, Supreme Court Advocate
- GR8! Most Promising Newcomer: Deepika Padukone
- GR8! Golden Laurel: Rajshree Birla, Dir Aditya Birla Group.
Also present at the event were Victory star Harman Baweja, Yukta Mookhey with husband Prince Tuli, yesteryear actor Zeenat Aman, the super hot Celina Jaitley, director Yash Chopra, actor Prem Chopra, Sholay director Ramesh Sippy… amongst many others
Pics: Deepika Padukone
Pics: Aamir Khan – Deepika Padukone
Pics: Harman Baweja
Pics: Yukta Mookhey – Prince Tuli