Ayushmann Khurana’s Nautanki Saala has done well in it’s first week, collecting Rs 18.7 crore at the domestic box office. After a poor start on Friday, the romantic comedy showed good growth in business on Saturday and Sunday.
The film held up well on Monday too, but dropped by 10-20% over the remaining weekdays. As expected, most of the business has come from Urban city multiplexes, Mysore circuit has performed the best. The first week distributors share is around 9 crore.
Nautanki Saala needs to collect around 5-6 crores in it’s remaining weeks to break even.
Nautanki Saala Weekend Collections
- Friday – 3.3 crore
- Saturday – 4.6 crore (39% growth)
- Sunday – 5.1 crore (11% growth)
- Monday – 1.9 crore (62% drop)
- Tuesday – 1.45 crore (24% drop)
- Wednesday – 1.25 crore (14% drop)
- Thursday – 1.1 crore (12% drop)
- Weekend Total Collections – 18.7 crore
i like nautanki saala movie
i fuly enjoy dis movie 5 time….
Specly i like song of dis movie