Dabangg 2, arguably the year’s biggest release and the sequel to the 2010 blockbuster Dabangg, releases in theatres worldwide.
Below are 5 reasons to watch the film on the first day!
- 2 years ago, it was Dabangg that started the ‘Salmania’ all over the country. Since then, Salman has delivered 3 back-to-back blockbusters, each breaking every previous box office record. Most people queuing up for tickets on Friday will be paying their hard-earned money to watch Khan as Chulbul Pandey. It will be interesting to see what the makers have in store, as the corrupt yet soft-at-heart cop is transferred to a metropolitan city. His post-marriage romance with Sonakshi Sinha is also something to watch out for.
- Arbaaz Khan’s first film as director: After a failed stint as an actor, Arbaaz takes on the directorial reins from Abhinav Kashyap. Several not-so-successful actors like Subhash Ghai and Rakesh Roshan, have been extremely successful behind the camera. Like Salman recently said in an interview, Arbaaz’s career is doomed if Dabangg 2 fails.
- Hit music and item songs: The Dabangg album had some of the best songs of 2010. Munni Badnaam Hui was a chartbuster that started the ‘item song’ trend in Bollywood. The Dabangg 2 songs too have topped charts. Kareena Kapoor’s Fevicol Se will be a major attraction for the masses.
- Action and comedy: Arbaaz Khan has promised a film with double dose of comedy and action. Watch the video below for the best of Chulbul Pandey. The funny scenes and dialogues worked big time with the viewers and also gave the film tremendous repeat-value. Expect more of the same in the sequel.
- Prakash Raj: One of the best actors in India today, national award winning actor Prakash Raj plays the villain in Dabangg 2. He was brilliant in Wanted and Singham.
Relive the Chulbul Pandey magic with some of the best action-comedy scenes from Dabangg.
Future blockbuster even KJO tweeted
5 reasons not to watch dabangg2 1.salman 2.salman 3.salman 4.salman 5.salman
total bakwass movie hain, if ur die hard fan of salman then watch it for him, otherwise avoid it
Watched it. Excellent Entertainer! Go and watch it without hesitation! You will be coming out of cinema with a smile on your face!
5 reasons NOT to watch Dabangg 2
5 prakash raj
koi reason nhi hai ….
agar aapko dekhna hai…to jaa sakte ho ….
par meri saari movies ki quality day by day decrease ho rhi hai….
wanted best thi…
uske baad dabangg aayi…jo wanted se niche hi thi quality me…
fir ready aapne dekha hi hoga….dabangg k samne kuch nhi thi….
fir bodyguard….(mai to soch kar pareshan hu k aapne is bakwas ko hit kaise bana diya…)
fir ETT….mujhe yakeen hai k aapko hawa bhi nhi lagi hogi…kya chal rha hai…
to aapne dekha k..
to ab aap D2 ka andaaza khud hi laga lijiye…
aur iski runtime bhi maine 1 hr 55 min rakhi hai…
matlab gaane nikal diye jaye to sirf 1 hr ki movie hai ye….
phir bhi jaye aur dekh kar aaye….
Public loves Salman: Collections – ETT > Bodyguard > Dabangg > Ready > Wanted.
we salman khan fans dont see reviews and go to cinema,,,, we create reviews
Salmania at its peak. Witness the romance and action of Chulbul Pandey in the Christmas along with your whole family. No kissing, no vulgarity, no nudity, absolute family entertainer.
sallu,akki remake actors! Srk rocks
no kissing no vulgarity like srk films!!! really dabangg 2 is a family entertainer..!!!
salmania at its peak!!! watching it tommorow…didnt get tickets for full family!!! all 12 members of my family will have a blast tommorow!!!!
Full Family Entertainer, go watch the movie this christmas along with family. Happy Christmas.
public hates srk …collections:- raone>mnik>don2>jthj(102 cr)!!!!!
public loves salman…collections:-wanted>ready>dabangg>bodyguard>ett(187 crore)!!!
difference between jthj & dabangg2
jthj:- it was made by one of the greatest directors….but bad a loser actor made it boring!!
dabangg 2:- it is made by a debuting director..but excels due to emperor salman’s presence
3 idots record in danger
Its a family film with semi nude women doing item songs, lot of expletives( gaa-lis), blood and gore. Enjoy it with your family.
Not serious movie…B grade movie.
it’s totally a brain less film.
its better movie tha jthj sorry friends…..also it doesn’t have constant use of words like sex which is used in srk films….also salman doesnt kiss sonakshi…like srk kissed katrina in jthj 3 times!!! so srk is a pornstar and salman a rockstar!!!
@ samar yes it does not have nonsense memory loss like srk had in jthj!!!
all Salman haters dont go to cinema and see how Salman Khan fans make another All Time Blockbuster.
Its all about Salman the no 1 Khan
It’s already said that this movie is for masses (many illiterates who’s residing in india), not for classes. So for me it’s not worth my time.
Watched dabangg 2, actually the story is good but arbaaz failed behind the camera.. , I feel dabang was better than dabangg 2..it terms of story and music…
i have a feeling that this film will set some new benchmarks for bo collections!!: maybe 250 crore!!!
A total flop Film……
Don’t waste ur time…..
Even baathroom is interesting than d2