Preity Zinta Hot and Sexy

Preity Zinta since her debut in Dil Se with Shahrukh Khan has come a long way. Preity was last seen in the Yashraj Movie Jhoom Barabar Jhoom which bombed at the box office.

Check out some of the Hot, Sexy and Cute pics of Preity Zinta.

View all pics of Preity Zinta

Hot, sexy and Cute Preity Zinta

Preity Zinta Pic
Preity Zinta Picture

Priety Playing with water

Related Articles

Comments

Binay Paudel:  (August 10, 2011 at 12:43 pm)

I am the most bigest fan of preety zinta. I LOVE your movie very much………………………….
i love preity zinta and love the dimple
the most beautiful is dimple and lips

Thumb up 0 Thumb down 1

khan:  (August 10, 2011 at 1:25 pm)

oh ji yeh kiya love shave chal raha hay or ye larki kiya name hay ha priti ye kooon hay ? jo sab is k pechay bawlay horahay hay?

Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

Dipanshu agrawal:  (August 18, 2011 at 9:25 pm)

I just want to say that i miss u so much and always.i cnt leave without u.u r my angel.i really say that u r a god gift.i dont like only ur beauty.i like ur nature, ur pers. , Ur atud,and beauty also.and all activities.plz plz plz ek br mil lijiye.mai us pl ka intajar marte dm tk krunga.mai shadi bhi nhi krunga.i promice.plz one time.

Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

Deep har:  (August 24, 2011 at 11:14 pm)

Hi. Preity, i am Deep har . I really loves u very much because u r looks like same as my lover who is a my life. Your smiling face and your way of talking same as my girlfriend..

Thumb up 2 Thumb down 0

Deep har:  (August 24, 2011 at 11:26 pm)

Preity u r very preity girl i love uuuuu

Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

Narayan joshi:  (August 29, 2011 at 10:16 am)

Hi priti sweet girl

Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

srikanth:  (August 31, 2011 at 5:38 pm)

i love you preity zinta what a breast you have!

Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

srikanth:  (August 31, 2011 at 5:38 pm)

i love you preity zinta what a breast you have! i rape you

Thumb up 0 Thumb down 1

hardrider:  (September 9, 2011 at 2:41 pm)

hiiii sexy

i wanna ride on u rapidly and hardly

taste my panis only one time then u will be crazy after me n my 8 inch panis

try it

Thumb up 0 Thumb down 1

ramkumar:  (September 12, 2011 at 4:30 pm)

ur lookin great can i have ur contact email id and ur photo with ur autograph

Thumb up 1 Thumb down 0

Shani:  (September 21, 2011 at 9:58 pm)

Prity by god i m totly speech less. Kuda ki kasm ik br kho jan de dun.
Agr yaqen na aye to is number pe contect kr k kh k dek lo muj pe dosra sans lena hram hai.

Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

imran jaan:  (September 23, 2011 at 1:59 am)

haye,prety
i love u
that,s all
i love u

Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

Tony pragnarathna:  (September 25, 2011 at 6:07 pm)

Hi preity

Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

vimal:  (October 1, 2011 at 2:53 am)

your best friends vimal looking friends vimal
you smiled is vimal
you love me…….priti

Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

ANKITA KAUSHAL:  (October 2, 2011 at 8:50 pm)

Hi Preeti, i am Anki from HP kangra.nd i like u .Because I Love very much.i m talk to u. So please send ur Num nd email id my email id please Dear…..

Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

Ashiesh:  (October 2, 2011 at 11:01 pm)

Hi Preity Ji,

I am Ashiesh. I am The BIGGEST fan of yours. since I was just 12 years old. I called you anytime i.e. “Preity Didi”. Love you Preity Didi,

Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

pankaj yadev:  (October 2, 2011 at 11:57 pm)

you so sexy priety i love you i like you .

Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

qasim nazir:  (October 3, 2011 at 4:50 am)

hello h r u priti.i like so much u and ur personality and i like so much ur face dimples u r my dream girl love u

Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

Zahid:  (October 5, 2011 at 5:26 pm)

Salam

Thumb up 0 Thumb down 1

fazi:  (October 7, 2011 at 11:20 pm)

wana her

Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

fanzee star:  (October 7, 2011 at 11:22 pm)

i love you dear preety when u laugh it makes me pagal your face and body is very attractive and short air style looks very good with u

Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

RahmatullahAhmadzai:  (October 9, 2011 at 4:01 pm)

hi zinta I love I love pl z send this Litter answer i the Life just chose you I love I loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI loveI lovev

Thumb up 1 Thumb down 0

Hameed Sahil:  (October 12, 2011 at 9:34 am)

She is very beautiful and a little sexy but i love her because she is cute when she smile i am going to die and its so lovely to me and to all of the world the most for me i love you Preity Zinta find me in facebook : Hameed Sahil

Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

amit vadher:  (October 14, 2011 at 3:02 pm)

I love u Preity…
I want to marry…m 27 years old…

Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

amit vadher:  (October 14, 2011 at 3:03 pm)

I want 2 merry u…love u..