Jab Tak Hai Jaan is off to a fabulous start in the overseas markets. The film didn’t release in Pakistan, Australia, New Zealand and few other countries on Tuesday.
But the the countries where it opened, the SRK starrer managed to put up some good numbers.
Jab Tak Hai Jaan Overseas Collections
- Unites States Of Amera – 330,000 (1.81 crores)
- United Kingdom – £158,300 (1.38 crores)
- United Arab Emirates – $414,000 (2.27 crores)
- Singapore – S$96,000 (43 lakhs)
- Others – $220,000 (1.21 crores)
- Total Day 1 Overseas Collections – Rs 7.1 crores
In comparison, Son Of Sardar has opened to a poor response outside India and Pakistan (where is collected Rs 23 lakhs on it’s opening day). In UAE, SOS collections around 30 lakhs, which is about 1/10th of Jab Tak Hai Jaan.
The film opened in Australia and New Zealand on Wednesday and will release in Pakistan today (Thursday). It’s expected to be record breaking in the neighbouring country, where Shahrukh Khan and Katrina Kaif command a huge fan-following.