Yash Raj Films’ has announced their line-up of upcoming films, starting with the Salman Khan biggie ‘Tiger Zinda Hai’ during Christmas this year and ending with another big film ‘Thugs of Hindostan’ featuring Amitabh Bachchan and Aamir Khan.
In between, the banner has several interesting films and their line-up looks much better than some of their films in the last few years.
Rani Mukerji will return to the silver screen for the first time after her wedding to YRF’s head-honcho Aditya Chopra. Her comeback film has been titled ‘Hichki’. It will be YRF’s first release of 2018.
Their second film of 2018 will mark the reunion of ‘Ishaqzaade’ stars Arjun Kapoor and Parineeti Chopra. The film will be directed by Dibakar Banerjee, who has previously directed critically acclaimed films.
Before the ‘Diwali’ biggie, Varun Dhawan and Anushka Sharma will team up for ‘Sui Dhaaga – Made In India’ which will be directed by Sharat Katariya of ‘Dum Laga Ke Haisha’ fame.
To sum up, this is their line up:
- Tiger Zinda Hai (Salman, Katrina) – Directed by Ali Abbas Zafar – Releases 22nd Dec 2017
- Hichki (Rani) – Directed by Siddharth Malhotra – Releases – 23rd Feb 2018
- Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar (Arjun, Parineeti) – Directed by Dibakar Banerjee – Releases 3rd Aug 2018
- Sui Dhaaga Made In India (Varun, Anushka) – Directed by Sharat Katariya – Releases 28th Sept 2018
- Thugs Of Hindostan (Amitabh, Aamir, Katrina, Fatima) – Directed by Vijay Krishna Acharya – Releases 7 Nov 2018
Which upcoming Yash Raj Films in the next two years will you watch? Vote and pick upto 3 films!