Rediff has put up their list of the ‘Worst Bollywood Movies in 2011′. Have a look
- Thank You – Akshay Kumar film directed by Anees Bazmee
- Ready – Another Anees Bazmee film starring Salman Khan and Asin. Ready was one of the biggest hits of 2011
- Game – Released a day before India won the World Cup final, not many know that this Abhishek Bachhcan film even released!
- Rascals – David Dhawan directed film starring Ajay Devgan and Sanjay Dutt. Even with a dependable star cast, Rascals bombed at the box-office.
- 7 Khoon Maaf – Directed by Vishal Bharadwaj, the film promised a lot but disappointed. Disaster.
- Desi Boyz – Apart from the climax, we found Desi Boyz to be quite entertaining. Definitely not the worst movie of 2011, but Rediff doesn’t agree!
- Not A Love Story – Which film was Ram Gopal Varma’s last hit? Not a love story was appreciated by a few critics, but didn’t get a face saving opening at the box office, like every other RGV film.
- Mausam – One of the biggest disappointments of the year, the father-son duo of Shahid and Pankaj Kapur failed to deliver, big time!
- Dil Toh Bachcha Hai Ji – Again, we found this film to be entertaining in parts.
- Don 2 – Well, what do we say about this? Ra One doesn’t find a mention, but if it was meant to be a countdown, Don 2 tops the list of Worst Bollywood Movies of 2011. We absolutely loved the film, first time on 2D and second watch on 3D!
Do post your list of the Worst Bollywood Movies of 2011. Please be honest.