Shahrukh Khan on The Front Row with Anupama Chopra (video)
Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Khan in conversation with Anupama Chopra on ‘The Front Row’.
SRK discusses about his future in Bollywood, his favorite superhero flick ‘The Dark Knight Rises’ and much more..
- I think super heroes are still the artistic parallel cinema in commercial cinema.
- It’s 10 times cheaper to make a film like this (The Dark Knight Rises) in our country.
- You (Indian film industry) can’t fight The Dark Knight. When a film comes out and makes a billion dollars all over the world, it’s a billion dollars anywhere in the world. And a big part of that business is from India.
- The 20 years (in the industry) have passed away really fast. I think I’ve been in about 70 films now. I think the main thing is I still haven’t found out what turns me on about doing this.
- When I see actors in other films they like ooze confidence, they look like they own the space.
- I always tell this to my daughter and my son that you know every morning I wake up and think of the same thing, that this is the first shot of my life so I better make it stick and this is the last shot of my life and I won’t get another chance so I better make it stick.
- Like I say it’s the great Indian dream. I’ve done everything right, I think especially now I think with my cricket win also.
- If God has given you so much and if the film industry and the audience has given you so much, it’s your duty to work for the future. I’ve been working for 20 years. I’d be a loser if I didn’t do something in terms of work, apart from making the next big hit.
Watch the full video below
Liked Shahrukh Khan’s conversation with Anupama Chopra? Hit the ‘Like’ button below or share on Twitter.