Katrina Kaif Hot Pictures

Katrina Kaif made her Bollywood Debut in the Big B starrer Boom. The movie bombed but with Namastey London and Partner hitting the bulls eye at the Box office, Katrina’s career is on a rise.

Katrina will next be seen in Akshay Kumar – Anil Kapoor movie Welcome.

Here are some pictures of Katrina Kaif . Enjoy them, want more pics? Go here – Katrina Kaif Pictures

Katrina Kaif in Black

Katrina Kaif Pics

Katrina Kaif in a Black leather jacket

Katrina in Black

Katrina Kaif walks the ramp

Katrina Kaif

Katrina Kaif in a Black Bikini

Katrina Kaif Hot Pics

Sexy Katrina Kaif

Sexy Katrina Kaif Pics

Katrina in Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara

Katrina in Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara

Katrina Kaif in Sheila Ki Jawani (Tees Maar Khan)

Katrina In Tees Maar Khan

Click for more Katrina Kaif Pictures

Stay updated with the latest in Bollywood - Follow us on Twitter or Facebook

Related Articles

Comments

amarjeet:  (March 13, 2008 at 1:07 pm)

hellooooooooooooo kitrina jee i like u katrina jee me u best luck me aap ki dil se izat kartha ho aap mujhe bohat pasand ho me ne aap ki koi movie nahi chori aap sub actres me se meri best ho me aap ko dil se salam karta ho plz aap mera msg zarur parna me aap ko film me dekhtha ho to me samajtha ho ke meri aap se mulaqat ho gai thanks katrina jee your very very very very beautiful girl thanks katrina jee

Popular Thumb up 25 Thumb down 17

babu:  (March 15, 2008 at 7:38 pm)

hi katrina u r too sexy

Popular Thumb up 48 Thumb down 71

suresh:  (March 15, 2008 at 7:39 pm)

hi katrina u r so sexy

Popular Thumb up 58 Thumb down 71

rahul dev:  (March 18, 2008 at 12:37 pm)

she is so sexy and beautiful and her lips,eyes,figure,hight and every thing are dam good . i think i love her

Popular Thumb up 22 Thumb down 36

Syed Mohammad Tayyab:  (March 23, 2008 at 1:13 am)

Hi, Katrina you do not know how beautiful you are. You are most beautiful in the world. I love YOU.i love your clothes.I love your shoes. I love the earth under your foot.By God, i love you too much.If i can meet you i will love to lick your shoes

Popular Thumb up 13 Thumb down 20

SWEETY:  (March 23, 2008 at 5:29 am)

HI, UR REALLY HOT I WISH TO BE LIKE U I REALLY LIKE IU ALOT N NOW IM LSNING UR SONG ZARA ZARA TOUCH ME

Thumb up 6 Thumb down 17

pranab:  (April 5, 2008 at 3:25 pm)

she was mine blowing & cute i like her act ………….

Thumb up 5 Thumb down 11

RAHUL SHAW:  (April 6, 2008 at 7:51 pm)

I AM RAHUL MY FRIEND’S NAME IS PRASANT VO AAP KA BAHUT BARA FAN HAI VO CHAHTA HAI KI AAP APANA AK SWEET MASSAGE AUR AK BIG PICTURE SEND KER DI JIA MAI APANE DOST K LIYA REQUEST KER RAHA HU PLEASE MY MOB.(09339619772)

Thumb up 6 Thumb down 8

d painuly:  (May 9, 2008 at 8:07 am)

I am diwa from newzealand ket you are looking gorgeos ket realy alla talla ne aapko foorsat se banaya hoga god aapko aapke kariya me tarrki de or aapko bolybood no 1 actress banae love you.

Thumb up 6 Thumb down 12

sachin:  (August 23, 2008 at 1:31 pm)

hi katrina you looking so cute

Thumb up 10 Thumb down 13

Riyaz:  (September 8, 2008 at 3:38 pm)

Hi, Katrina you do not know how beautiful you are. she is so sexy and beautiful and her lips,eyes,figure,hight and every thing are dam good .

Thumb up 11 Thumb down 3

--:  (September 18, 2008 at 2:03 pm)

you don’t know how beautiful you are you are so sexy

Popular Thumb up 13 Thumb down 22

Tayyab:  (November 12, 2008 at 6:08 pm)

Dear, Katrina, I love you, your clothes and shoes as well. I want to work as your servant (ghulam) I will pay you for this my job Rs. 100000/ per month. I will wash your clothes with my hands and drink the waste water.I will polish your shoes thrice a day. I will look afetr your garden. I will make food for you thrice a day, local, english and continental etc. I will wash your cats and dogs. I will do shoping for you amounting to Rs. 500000/ I will take you on a foreign trip every year regularly. I will iron your clothes and will sew as well. I can do any thing for you. I want to kiss on your dress and want to merry you. This world has/ is nothing except YOU. And listen, I LOVE YOU. Leave Salman etc, and come forward to me. sincerely, obediently, faithfully, yours, Tayyab

Thumb up 8 Thumb down 11

Alham:  (December 2, 2008 at 4:38 pm)

Hi katrina kaif is a beuteful gerls ILove uuuuuuu kkkkkkkkatrina

Highly rated comment Thumb up 24 Thumb down 13

vipin:  (April 21, 2009 at 1:15 pm)

katrina u looks very sexy and qute

Popular Thumb up 26 Thumb down 31

sherzad:  (May 12, 2009 at 5:06 pm)

i can not explain ur beauty and a few sentences i think it will take 2 or 3 days. but one thing i want to mention for u , i swear and believe me i love u so so much and all of Indain actress ur one of the separate from them. please take care in ur all life . bye bye one day i hope to see u .

Thumb up 5 Thumb down 8

kashif:  (May 26, 2009 at 4:26 pm)

i love u u so cute and beautiful i like u very much u r my sweet heart

Thumb up 3 Thumb down 6

sappy:  (June 1, 2009 at 12:04 pm)

u r the cutest and loveliest girl on earth, i pray to god to ful fil all your dreams, love u, dont be sad at any point of your life, cause your smile makes me happy. best of luck dear…….

Thumb up 6 Thumb down 3

Nasir:  (July 4, 2009 at 4:24 pm)

Hi ! Katrina you r so sexy . I would like to your boyfriend.

Thumb up 11 Thumb down 8

Bipul:  (July 8, 2009 at 10:38 am)

Hi kat. you so lovely . Ilove you Ilove you I l o v e you.

Thumb up 4 Thumb down 7

Nasir:  (July 9, 2009 at 12:02 pm)

Kats you r so sweet so sexy so beautiful.God bless u.

Thumb up 9 Thumb down 4

hamza:  (July 19, 2009 at 7:17 pm)

she is hot and sexy

Thumb up 7 Thumb down 6

Rajesh Kumar:  (July 19, 2009 at 7:39 pm)

Hi
I like your all movies and i watch your all movies
You are my favourite actress.
wish you all the best

Thumb up 7 Thumb down 0

tipu:  (July 23, 2009 at 10:20 am)

Hi Kat’i think that Akshay is best for u only A.K u will be lucky if u marry with him

Thumb up 5 Thumb down 7

TASADUQ:  (August 4, 2009 at 12:35 am)

hi!!!!!
well katrina i love u, coz u r soooo sweet.
umaaaah!