For all those who mail us for box office updates on Blue, All The Best and Main Aur Mrs Khanna, here is a quick box office update on all the three Diwali releases.
- Blue – Has crossed the 30 crores mark (6 days) in India. Had a great Monday, followed by an expected drop on Tuesday but the movie is pretty steady. All eyes on the second week now, can it sustain beyond Week 1? Wait for the verdict next week.
- All The Best – Is starting to close in on the collections of Blue and on Wednesday crossed the 20 crore mark (6 days). The movie is expected to do well in Week 2 as well. HIT looks very likely.
- Main Aur Mrs Khanna – Has crashed on Tuesday, Wednesday. DISASTER.
- Blue as expected has failed to make any impact. Action films rarely do well overseas and Blue is no exception.
- The other two releases too have recorded average collections.
Our predictions (final nett gross in India)
- Blue: 57 – 60 crores
- All The Best – 45 – 48 crores
- Main Aur Mrs Khanna – 15 crores.
What do you think? Comments below