Dhoom 3 Update
A quick update on Aamir Khan and Katrina Kaif’s Dhoom 3 produced by Yashraj Films.
- After several delays, due to casting, dates of various actors and Aamir Khan’s TV show, the shooting for Dhoom 3 has finally begun.
- The first schedule of Dhoom 3 will be shot in Mumbai and for the second, the cast and crew will travel all the way to Chicago (USA).
- Jackie Shroff has been signed to play a pivotal role in Dhoom 3. He will be working with Aamir Khan after 17 years – they last shared screen space in Rangeela, way back in 1995.
- Aamir has been sweating it out in the gym, to get in shape for the role that would require him to perform heavy duty stunts. And guess whose helping him out? Jackie’s son Tiger Shroff.
- Katrina Kaif, who plays the female lead, is also working out hard and Salman Khan has been helping her out. Apparently, a UK based fitness company is so impressed with Katrina, that they have approached her to be the brand ambassador for the company.
So then, that’s all the latest that we have on Dhoom 3. The final star cast reads – Aamir Khan, Katrina Kaif, Abhishek Bachchan, Uday Chopra and Jackie Shroff. The film will be directed by Vijay Krishna Acharya, whose debut film Tashan didn’t do too well at the box-office.
Dhoom 3 is scheduled for release in 2013.