Agneepath opened to mass-hysteria last Friday, with the film recording the highest opening day collections in history. Not only did it open well, but Agneepath has received tremendous appreciation from all over.
The film was liked for it’s brilliant performances, beautiful songs and those unforgettable dialogues.
Some of the most favorite Agneepath dialogues that have gone viral on social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter are
- Sanjay Dutt Dialogue: “Tum kya leke aaye the, aur kya leke jaaoge. Rahejaye sirf ek insaan, sarva shakthi shali, sarva shaktimaan – KANCHA”
- Om Puri Dialogue: “Vijay Chauhan, ek chote se gaon ke master ka beta. Mumbai ke underworld ka badshah bannah chahta hai”
- The “pehelwaan” dialogue by Hrithik Roshan
- Rishi Kapoor dialogue – “Kal Kisne Dekha Hai? Vijay rahe ya na rahe”
- The “Agneepath” poem recited beautifully by Hrithik Roshan.
- When Hrithik says “Pura naam Vijay Dinanath Chauhan”.
- Sanjay Dutt Dialogue – “Ab mein likhunga geeta ka unneesva adhyay. Vijay Dinanath Chauhan Ko Marna Padega”
- Sanjay Dutt Dialogue – “Ramji lanka padhar chuke hai”
- Ise Nichod do toh Itarr nilak jaye pyare Itarr oh! pyare Itarr
- Ye mahan drishya hai, Chal raha manushya hai, Ashru, shwed, rakt se, Lathpath, Lathpath, Lathpath.. Agneepath, Agneepath, Agneepath – Harivansh Rai Bachchan
There are also a number of memorable scenes that will be etched in our mind for quite some time. The scene where Hrithik Roshan says ‘Vijay Dinanath Chauhan’, Sanjay Dutt saying, ‘Vijay Dinanath Chauhan ko marna padega’ have become famous among fans who have been reciting them everytime they think about Agneepath. These heart-stopping moments from the movie has also added to the ‘repeat value’ as people have been visiting theaters more than once to watch Agneepath.
Some videos of the Agneepath Dialogues below – Hrithik Roshan, Sanjay Dutt and Rishi Kapoor!